Do you want to get noticed by many enthusiastic readers by writing us a guest post?
Although this site is only 5 months old, we are already averaging about 9000 pageviews per day (300,000 views per month) & growing pretty fast. As a guest writer, you will be getting a chance to get into our blog at the ground level and create pillar content that will be referenced back to frequently.
The exposure you will get by writing a post for us will definitely be beneficial.
Rules for guest blogging:
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print. It should be 100% unique.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief summary on your blog that links to the post.
- You may provide links in your guest post: one for your blog/Web site, one for your Twitter / facebook profile, or any other you may like.
- Your post should be at least 700 words long.
- Try writing the article using short paragraphs, bullet points, pull quotes and see if you can split up the material with subheadings. The title of the article should be short, catchy and informative.
- I might sometimes make a few changes so that the article fits the readers of PostWeddingLife.
- If your post isn’t published, you are free to do whatever you like.
Topics you can contribute:
- Relationship (Eg: 10 things to stop caring if you want to be happy in a relationship)
- Beauty / Fashion (Eg: 40 amazing Banana face masks that are guaranteed to get rid of your dry skin)
- Personality development / Productive living (Eg: 10 Things Self-Loving People Do Differently)
If you are thinking of a topic that isnt listed here (or) if you are not sure of how to put your thoughts down, we’ll be glad to help you.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put your article in the body of the email rather than as an attachment.
- Include a byline/author bio that tells what you do, where you blog and your Twitter/Facebook profile. A picture of yours may also be welcome.
- Please DO NOT include HTML coding.
- If the post isn’t approved, you are obviously free to publish it wherever you wish.
The copyrights of the article, if published, solely belong to Post Wedding Life, which means you cannot republish the article anywhere on the web, including your own blog. You can however, link to the post.
I understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to me does not obligate me to publish it. The only guest posts I will publish are those that in my sole judgment add value to my readers.
Furthermore, if I do not approve your guest post, I may not be able explain why I did not approve it or provide any detail.